FoxNewsBoycott.com welcomes discussion from all sides of a topic. This policy has been put in place, not to dissuade lively discussion, or opposing views, but rather to keep the site free from users who do not wish to contribute to the betterment of the site.
Comments on FoxNewsBoycott.com are moderated, which means that they require an editor’s approval. Please note that there is a spam filter in place that will remove many of the automated spam comments.
The following comments will not be approved.
- Potentially libelous comments
- Obscene or sexually explicit comments.
- Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Comments that are off topic or that link to material that is off topic.
- Comments that embed images from external sources.
- Comments that violate any law.
By posting a comment you agree to indemnify FoxNewsBoycott.com and its officers and employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney’s fees) incurred by any of them which arise out of or are related to the content that you post.
FoxNewsBoycott.com reserves the right to monitor content posted on the Service, and to modify or remove any messages or postings that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, defamatory, in violation of the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or otherwise inappropriate for the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FoxNewsBoycott.com is not obligated to take any such actions, and will not be responsible or liable for content posted by any registered, or unregistered, user within the Service.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the service. These terms may be changed without notice at any time.