Bill O’Reilly, apparently upset about a cartoon (“Learn to Speak Tea Bag“) on NPR‘s web site, blasted back by questioning whether NPR is a “left-wing Jihadist deal.” So, today, NPR posted the following poll on their site:
NPR is …
- A left-wing Jihadist deal.
- A crypto-Communist front.
- A toady for the Obama administration.
- A toady for the Bush administration.
- A toady for the Brezhnev administration.
- A flag-waving, armband-wearing supporter of waterboarding, Lon Nol, and Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
- A Hanoi-supporting, Pelosi-admiring Marxist front that ignores the fact the President of the United States was really born in Kenya.
- A respectable news organization, despite its decision to run the Political Junkie blog on its Web site.
- An invaluable news organization.