Subscribe to The Weekender now, and you’ll get a 25% off home delivery and a $25 Amazon.com gift card!
Take advantage of this exclusive offer1, bringing you a world of benefits:
- Get 25% off home delivery Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the first 12 weeks — that’s as little as $5.70 a week
- Learn about alluring destinations in Sunday’s Travel section, easy getaways in Friday’s Escapes
- Discover the best in music, movies, theater and other arts in Friday’s Weekend sections and Sunday’s Arts & Leisure
- Stay on top of the latest trends in Sunday Styles and T: The New York Times Style Magazine
- Expand your horizons with Sunday’s Week in Review, The Book Review… and more!
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.com, and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift certificates or cards; from some third party sellers; or at Amazon.com Auctions. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any account. Amazon.com is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms, restrictions and exceptions. GCs are issued and © 2008 by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.
1To be eligible to receive your $25 electronic gift card, you must be a New York Times Home Delivery customer and your account must be active and in good standing. To receive the electronic gift card in your e-mail inbox on week-9 of subscription start date, please add ‘email@example.com’ to your address book. Limited quantities available; offer good while supplies last or for the first 500 respondents.
This introductory offer is valid only in areas served by The New York Times Delivery Service and to readers who have not had an active home delivery account within the past 90 days. Prices may vary in some regions. Some addresses in a ZIP code may not be serviceable. At the end of the introductory period, service will continue at our regular rate unless you cancel your subscription. You will be billed or your credit card will automatically be charged for each 4-week billing period in advance. Prices are subject to change.