- What Do You Think of Obama’s Supreme Court Pick?
- Sotomayor: ‘Court Is Where Policy Is Made’ …Is That in the Constitution?
- Exclusive Video: Sotomayor’s Most Controversial Case
- Liberals Make Case Against Sotomayor
- Rush: GOP Must Go to the Mat Over Sotomayor
- 1992 Sotomayor Nomination Was a Backroom Deal
- Limbaugh: Sotomayor a ‘Reverse Racist’
- Sotomayor: Wise Latinas Better Than White Males
- TOMMY DE SENO: Conservatives Should Hold Their Fire and Confirm Judge Sotomayor
- S.E. CUPP: Sotomayor — Obama’s Nominee Spouts Biased Views on Race and Gender
- KEN BLACKWELL: Obama Declares War on America’s Gun Owners With Supreme Court Pick
- Conservatives Prepare for Supreme Court Fight
- Hannity investigates Sonia Sotomayor’s most controversial case!
That is a lot of front page space, many of which were main headlines, devoted to smearing Sonia Sotomayor.
I’d like to point out an example of Fox News bias and unfair reporting, specifically the “Wise Latinas Better Than White Males” headline made to look like a quote with the “Sotomayor:” preface. The actual quote is, “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”