The following is the most comprehensive list of Fox advertisers online. Every attempt is made to keep the list as accurate as possible, though some sources used may have contained errors that were not caught when compiling the list and verifying contact information. If you find any errors, please let me know.

Men’s Wearhouse

6820 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75240
(972) 980-9917

500 W. Madison
Chicago, Illinois 60661

Oxi Clean *
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
469 N. Harrison St.
Princeton, NJ 08540

Pep Boys (Corporate Office)
3111 W. Allegheny Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa., 19132
(215) 430-9095
Peter Robinson – Director of Corporate Communications
Ray Arthur – Chief Financial Officer

Pfizer Inc.
Chairman and CEO: Jeffrey B. (Jeff) Kindler
Chairman Emeritus: William C. Steere Jr.
Chairman Emeritus: M. Anthony Burns

Fort Worth, TX 76102-1964
Phone: (817) 415-3300
Fax: (817) 415-2585

Rapid Bath
555 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Suite B-302
Rye, NY 10580

Red Lobster (Corporate Address)
5900 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
(407) 245-4000

5075 S. Syracuse Street
Denver, CO 80237
fax: 303 796 3822

Rosetta Stone *
135 W. Market St.
Harrisonburg, VA 22801

Media Relations:

Sargento (Corporate Offices & Manufacturing)
One Persnickety Place

Phone: (615) 451-0200
Fax: (615) 451-0291

Skip Gambert and Associates
Custom Shirtmakers
12 Garden St.
Newark, NJ 07105

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
900 Ridgebury Rd,

(309) 766-2311

Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Super 8 Motels (Wyndham property)
Sandra Kelder

PO Box 26609
Richmond, VA 23261-6609

Time Warner Cable Inc.
290 Harbor Dr.
Stamford, CT 06902-7441
Fax: 203-328-0690

Totino’s Pizza Rolls (Pillsbury / General Mills)
General Mills, Inc.

1 888.872.8356

Tyson Foods
P.O. Box 2020
Springdale, AR 72764-6999
2200 Don Tyson Parkway
Springdale, AR 72762

UBS Financial Services Inc.
PO Box 766

Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Tel: (408) 349-3300
Fax: (408) 349-3301

Yellow Book
100 N. Centre Ave.
Rockville Ctr, NY 11570-3905

* Featured on a Fox News Boycott of the Month.

83 Responses to “Fox Sponsors M – Z”

1. Sharrie says:

I just called petmeds. A phone call is quick and easy. I usually buy frontline from them but I can pick it up at the vet’s office for not much more. A plus for this behavior is I am supporting a small business in my home area. All of us have three minutes to make a phone call. Walmart is a no-brainer. I have never been to a Walmart. C’mon folks the only vote we are sure is counted is the one we make with our pocketbook.

2. This is a great list. I am compling a list of companies that I buy products from and sending them an email on my decision (along with family and friends) decision to boycott Fox network

3. I have been wanting to get a list of Fox’s advertisers but I would have had to unblock the channel. I don’t have kids so I was happy to find a use for parental block.

4. I was just blocked from Hannity’s blog. He dosn’t like freedom of speech. When I try to type in the box , it gives me a “character only comment”. Is there a way to unblock what they have done to me.
    Now I know why a number of Hannity haters have just disappeared from the blog.
    Hope you can help me.
    Also I have been looking for a list of Fox News sponsors, Thanks Do you have any that just sponsor Hannity.

You’re welcome. Unfortunately it’s just not possible for me to subdivide the sponsors by show and/or personality. As for the Hannity blog issue, I don’t know… The “character only comment” doesn’t look like any security-related message I’ve seen. I searched for that phrase & came up empty.

6. Concerned says:

One feature (or community committment) that’s needed here is that any sponsors which cancel their advertising with Fox News should be removed from this list, and thus the boycott, in a timely manner.

Concerned, A company can contact me any time, or some sort of verification would work. Unfortunately, that’s not something that can be done on this end…

8. Samantha says:

Thank you so much for this list. I’ve been wanting to boycott that sorry excuse for a news station, but didn’t have the info I needed. Thanks so much! I’ve had Sprint service for the past five years, but won’t next month. Good job!

9. I have the same concern as @Concerned. If a company does break ties with Fox, could we possibly have them put on another list? “Successes” or something like that? Then we can thank them!

orange, I would gladly make a list like that; however, the companies would need to step forward and contact me directly.

11. Mike Lander says:

I just emailed the sponsors list and asked all of them to stop supporting Fox News and the race-baiting Glenn Beck. I will take my business elsewhere until they pull support.Glenn Beck just projects his own hatred and fear on others. Coward.

12. This list is depressingly overwhelming. Most of us don’t have the time to contact every one of these companies. Who really cares if FOX keeps the “bionic ear” and the cheesy low-end ads? The prime time advertisers are keeping FOX alive. They need BMW, Mercedes, the companies that are spending the major $. The PRIME TIME advertisers should be at the top of the boycott list, or maybe flag the advertisers on this master list with a star or the words “Prime Time” indicating Prime Time Sponsor? Just an idea.

13. This is a great idea! Last night I e-mailed Toyota and will call my local dealer (bought a Matrix from them), e-mailed P&G to tell them no more Zip-loc bags, Windex of Off! for me. If half a million people would do this with the big donors, they would reconsider. Companies want to raise their profile with one segment of society, but without offending the majority. Offend 60% of the American public, and your advertising dollars are worthless.

14. Why isn’t UPS on this list?

Not only are they an advertiser, they are a sponsor. Their promos appear on the bumpers as the program goes into a commercial.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

15. mike at the end of the alphabet says:

I spoke to PROGRESSIVE (Regressive???) Insurance and told them I had consciously chosen GEICO over their company in purchasing insurance because of support for Dumb Buck. You might wish to contact JANIS POLLACK-SEARLES, Personal Assistant to CEO at 440-395-3300. My Mom is cancelling Progressive Insurance after more than 15 years and just hung up the phone telling them. They are quite unhappy about this. MAKE A CALL A DAY….THAT IS manageable, and you can read HuffPost while sitting on hold listening to corporate muzak.

16. Hi, You have the wrong information for “MetaStock”.

The one you list is just a reseller in Canada, not the manufacturer, who actually do the advertising. It’s more effective, getting the message to the right place. The manufacturer is at:

Equis International
    90 South 400 West
    Suite 620
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Alta, Thank you. I’ve updated the listing.

18. Just contacted Toyota, informed them I would not be buying a Prius with Cash for Clunkers stimulus. Then I got to wondering how many FOX viewers would buy a Prius anyway? Must be truck advertising.

19. I might suggest boycotting the Boy Scouts of America. Their political leanings and practices at the corporate level are disgusting at best. They fit right in with the Fox crowd.

Daisy, Unless they advertise on Fox News, that would be for a different site…

21. Hi, I came across an effort that is doing, like this, against Beck’s show. Several advertisers have dropped Beck. Although this does not mean they’ve dropped Fox. Thought you might want to check out their site, if you hadn’t already.

Peace, Susan

22. A2thalexus says:

Any way that some of the larger “holding” companies’ notable brands can be listed? Pfizer, P&G, Tyson, etc don’t always sell products under their own name – if informing the public is your goal then you have to address them the way the marketplace does.

23. I appreciate very much this list of advertisers. I took the evening and emailed each and every one of them.

Again, thank you!

24. I think we would do well to prioritize the list of advertisers to contact and boycott. I expect that choosing advertisers most likely to pull ads will give us the most mileage. I drive a Subaru, as do half of my liberal friends that I go on nature excursions. This is an example of a company with a product that is indeed purchased by a large percentage of people that would oppose their sponsoring of Glenn Beck and FOX. I went to their website and submitted a note asking them to pull their ads. While many of us despise companies like Walmart, relatively few of us that come to this website buy from them and they are unlikely to pull ads from the Glenn Beck and FOX. We should come up with a ranked list of advertisers that are most likely to pull ads so that those of us who only have time to write one note or make one call can choose the most likely to pull ads first. I believe that the number of advertisers that pull ads will be more critical than the number of ads they pull.

25. Michelle Ward says:

Been trying to email places like target and telling them I’m doing my back to school shopping elsewhere this season. This is extremely effective everyone. I can’t tell you how happy I am to see so many come together on this issue. Can you imagine a day when the only one willing to advertising on FOX is “cash for gold” now that will be a thing of beauty. Keep up the good work.

26. No sooner than I said I didn’t think WalMart would pull their ads from the Glenn Beck Show they gave in to the pressure and pulled them. This shows how powerful a campaign of contacting advertisers to demand they pull ads from offensive programs, together with organizing boycotts of companies until they pull ads is. Keep those e-mails, calls and snail mails to the hold out advertisers coming! We could also bring campaigns to advertisers’ places of business quite effectively. If we are protesting health insurance ripoffs and denial of health care, protesting wars, protesting bankers robbing us blind, we could bring those protests to one targeted sponsor of right wing propaganda after another until one after another they pull their ads from the right wing propaganda machine media outlets. This would be a very powerful step towards regaining control of our media and airwaves that have been hijacked by our predators. Without their control of the media they couldn’t get away with half of the crimes they have gotten away with for decades. We could once again have a media that serves public interest if we work together to build that media while denying advertising dollars to the media that our predators have long used to facilitate preying on us.

27. To reiterate what has been said before, I think it is imperative that we

–update the list and remove companies ASAP after they have changed their policy
    –move them to another list so we can flood them with “thank you” emails

28. Scottrade is also a sponsor of I think the local branches are the best people to hear your complaints:

29. Frank Bell says:

You all made it real easy for me. Below is the message I sent to every address listed on your site.

“To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to every advertiser on Fox News to inform them that if you participate in the boycott of Fox News because of Mr. Beck’s comments about the socialist Chicago mob now running Washington and/or about the commissar leading this pack of jackals, I will go out of my way not to do business with you.

On the other hand, if you stand up to the scum presently in Washington and continue or begin to advertise on Fox News, I will go out of my way to do business with you.

I am beginning to assemble the full list of boycotters and patriots and will be communicating with each of you frequently with my money.

Frank Bell”

I also included my mailing address in the message. Thanks again, folks. Keep up the good work.

Frank, I believe you have done us a service by contacting these companies and showing them how crazy many of you are… Nice job :)

31. Hello. Thank you so much for this list. I have already quit my gym membership, switched my dish soap and to lysol wipes, and am back to the drawing board on my new car purchase. My issue isn’t just the vitriol on Glenn Beck but how misinformation and scare tactics are interfering with providing health coverage for the uninsured. I appreciate you maintaining the list and not removing those who just quit advertising on Glenn Beck. His comments were even on a different show than his. I just wanted to add that people shouldn’t just switch from Healthy Choice to Lean Cuisine because Lean Cuisine is owned by Nestle. I guess it’s time I started eating better anyway.

32. @ Frank

I will pray that the scales be lifted from your eyes and you will see the face of evil.

Please watch this link.

Glenn Beck says whatever he is told to say. How can you defend someone so fake? It is propaganda media like fox news that is the greatest threat to our freedom and way of life. Bush gave us the Patriot Act, torture, and two meaningless wars. Obama is trying to give us all health care. How can you possibly compare?

33. I just wanted to make sure that everyone saw this link.

If you have a friend who wants to defend Glenn Beck, just have them watch this.

34. I’m already boycotting a lot of these places & products, but now I’ve got to go further. Thank you for listing the scum. Until they’re clean for a noticeable period, I will continue to ignore their B.S. ads & talk about how scummy they are at every opportunity.
    And Frank, you’re just a phony or one of those *** (oh heck, I just can’t sink to your level.

35. The link to Target don’t work. I e-mailed Best Buy and AARP but could not e-mail Target. As far as Frank Bell the only revolution is the one in your scrambled brain, enjoy losing the next 10 elections and watching your party join the No-nothings and Whigg parties in the dustbin of history.

36. I have been looking for a list like this; I have emailed Subaru (and won’t buy another until they stop sponsoring terrorists on Faux news). I also contacted other companies that I normally buy from to let them know I won’t be buying from them in the future. I will also pass this info. on to others who I know are offended by Faux News reporting; if you can even call it reporting…I can’t.

37. This is a brilliant idea.. As a non US citizen, that is sick of watching the blatant racism spewed on foxnews.. I am glad this is being done to them.. As a person from the UK, I will be contacting Mercedes Benz europe asking them to remove their advertising from the fox network as they support the race baiting on most of their shows.. I am also starting up a new campaign to have sky network (owned by foxnews) remove foxnews from the british airways, as britain has stricter laws regarding racist shows..Spain has now banned foxnews from certain time slots on their airways, as they consider some of the late night shows to be mongers of hate and propaganda.. keep up the good work.. remember the ‘sane’ world is with you.. blessings

38. I can be a little help to some of you who want to concentrate on the big fish. Procter & Gamble has been historically one of the biggest advertiers in the world. Losing P&G would be a big blow to Fox. They are also very sensitive to public opinion — I know I used to do market research for them. So if you want to concentrate your aim, I would inundate them with messages.

39. Watched a little becKKK and Trane, , The , Fx Channel and the National geographic Channel –ran adds, So should these be added to the list ?

40. Just found this site, and I am overjoyed. Now I can direct my anger over the devious and divisiveness of Fox in a productive manner. I have already sent 12 e-mails supporting the anti-Fox agenda, am taking time out to write this post, and will jump back in to sending e-mails now. I intend to e-mail every sponsor listed. keep up the good work. I am buying T-Shirts for Christmas gifts (Wish you had caps.)

41. I am also starting up a new campaign to have sky network (owned by foxnews) remove foxnews from the british airways, as britain has stricter laws regarding racist shows..Spain has now banned foxnews from certain time slots on their airways, as they consider some of the late night shows to be mongers of hate and propaganda.. keep up the good work.. remember the ’sane’ world is with you.. blessings

42. Excellent site. Thank you. Just sent off a dozen or so personalized emails and will stop shopping these companies that are supporting Fox’s effort to profit by destroying civil discourse in this great nation. Everyone join in. Your dollars are powerful votes.

43. I agree excellent site however, please make sure you have the updated versions. Many of these companies stopped advertising on FoxNews when Beck started spewing his hate filled rhetoric. Our $ can also have an impact for the positive. If a company has stopped advertising we need to give them our support again. I like the comment about shopping locally. Think globally act locally.

44. Dear FNB:

I saw an ad for Nutrisystem on Glenn Beck’s show tonight. It was actually during the little news break on the half hour, before they went back to GB’s show. I just put it on Fox for a minute to see how they were slamming the health care bill. I thought to myself, darn, I was thinking of trying Nutrisystem but now I can’t because they’re advertising on GB. Bummer!

45. Andrew C says:

Thank you for this list. I will be spending money with these and other companies who still believe in free speech and refuse to be intimidated by left-wing thuggery.

Andrew, Good for you… I guess you showed us! LOL Obviously, right-wing thuggery, including support of violent rhetoric and race baiting, is alright by you.

47. I need to find an update list of the company that advertise on foxnews.

48. mary wright says:

I’m curious as to the rationale for calling for a boycott? If one does not watch how can one’s position be valid? The only way to attempt to discover the truth is to listen to all points of view. I watch Fox, CNN, ABC and PBS. Don’t find yourself guilty of attacking the messenger rather than the message.

49. mary macvicar says:

thank you for doing a great service!! I’ve already contacted several companies and will
    be selling some stock of those companies that advertise on fox.

mary wright, It’s called free speech and there are plenty of examples here attacking the message proving falsehoods and outright lies. Enough of those, and the messenger deserves to be attacked for their message.

1. Boycotting Beck! « Another War of Jenkins' Ear - [...] I have started doing the same today.  I am working off this list of Fox News advertisers (A-L, M-Z). …