Bill Hemmer, the anchor of Fox News’ America’s Newsroom, stated that Fox News’ “opinion” programs don’t bleed into his “news” program…
TVNEWSER: The evening opinion hosts get a lot of press and a lot of attention … I’m kind of wondering, do you think that there’s any sort of effect on the news reporters and anchors?
HEMMER: I hope not. You wonder if some of that bleeds over into other areas. In our case, it does not. On our broadcast, with Martha MacCallum and me, we shoot it down the middle at 9am and for the next several hours after that.
Here are numerous examples to prove Hemmer wrong:
- Hemmer latest to advance made-up charge that Jennings knew of “statutory rape” case and “never reported it”
- On America’s Newsroom, Henneberg repeats right-wing myth that hate crimes bill could gag ministers
- America’s Newsroom pushes discredited GOP calculation of Obama’s cap-and-trade proposal
- Hemmer revives ACORN-funding bogeyman to attack Obama budget
- Drudge, Fox News again suggest a few days of cold weather trump climate change science
- America’s Newsroom promotes McCaughey falsehood that stimulus would “hav[e] the government essentially dictate treatments”
- Hemmer: “Can’t get to a tea party? Fox Nation hosts a virtual tea party”
- What Grinch? Fox’s Hemmer and Camerota mislead on “War on Christmas” story
- Hemmer asks of possible use of reconciliation: “Does anyone remember” Scott Brown’s election?
- America’s Newsroom promotes tea party organizing info on-air and online
Don’t have time to read? Here is some disturbing imagery – disturbing to Hemmer’s credibility that is…