Did you know that Rockstar Energy Drink is owned by the son of Michael Savage, a hateful and bigoted friend of Fox News who is banned from entering the UK? The beverage company, managed by Savage’s family, removed profiles of Savage and his wife from their web site when they started selling in Mexico. The company’s chairman is Savage’s wife. Here are just a few examples of some of the disgusting things done or said by Michael Savage:
- In March 2006, Savage drew the fire of the Roman Catholic community when he accused the Roman Catholic Church of breaking federal law by giving assistance to illegal immigrants.
- On March 28, 2006, Savage encouraged his listeners to burn Mexican flags to counter a pro-illegal immigration group that had burned American flags.
- On his July 5, 2007 radio broadcast, commenting on students who were fasting in protest of Congress’ failure to pass immigration reform legislation, Savage declared, “I would say, let them fast until they starve to death; then that solves the problem.”
- Savage was quoted as saying Muslims “need deportation”, and that adherents of Islam would do well to “take your religion and shove it up your behind” because “I’m sick of you.”
- On his show and website, Savage has countered that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is linked to terrorist organizations, and was an “unindicted co-conspirator in an anti-terrorist trial”
- In June 2008, Savage claimed that the increasing rate of autism diagnoses was the result of “a racket” designed to get disability payments for “poorer families who have found a new way to be parasites on the government.